Jim Wood and family:
- Pastor Jim Wood is passionate about sharing the gospel. He wrote his first sermon at nine, preached at fifteen and has been preaching and teaching the Bible, whenever possible, for forty years. Jim is founder and Executive Director of Wears Valley Ranch, a home and school for children from families in crisis. Jim also hosts a radio program, Abiding in Christ, which airs M-F on Sirius/XM Family Talk, Channel 131. He and his wife Susan have been married for 36 years and are the parents of seven children.
- Bryant Wright, Chairman (President, Southern Baptist Convention; Senior Pastor, Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Marietta, GA)
- David Pattillo (Businessman, Atlanta, GA)
- Jim Wellman, MD (Atlanta, GA)
- Jim Wood (Wears Valley, TN)
- “When I’m reading a book on the Christian life, I’m often wondering, “Does this guy really live what he says?” I assure you –when it comes to prayer, Jim Wood practices what he preaches. He invited me to be his prayer partner when he was called to pastor a neighboring church in Atlanta. This man believes in prayer and has been an encouragement to me through prayer for many years. I’ve personally benefited from his prayer life and now I’m excited that you will as well."
Bryant Wright, President of the Southern Baptist Convention; Senior Pastor, Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, Marietta, GA
- "Jim Wood is one of the most effective communicators I have heard in the last 25 yesrs. He is solidly anchored to the word of God in the principles and precepts he teaches. It is my joy to know Jim as a fellow laborer and as a friend."
Randy Davis, Executive Director-Treasurer, Tennessee Baptist Convention
"Jim and I have been friends since our early teens. Before we finished high school, he already had a clear sense of God's call to do what he does today at Wears Valley Ranch. This book springs from his desire to help people find their identity in Christ. Like a search light, Jim illuminates the key component to living the Christian life and that is to lean on the Holy Spirit within that has been given to each believer for wisdom, direction, and guidance through the land mines of our earthly dwelling. Christ in us is what gives us power to live in the world without compromise. I hope you'll read Three Questions. You'll be glad you did."
Franklin Graham, President & CEO, Samaritan's Purse/Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- "If you are a fan of Jim Wood's radio program, you'll love Three Questions. With his usual insightful, biblical, accessible style, Jim takes the reader on a journey through three age-old questions that have eternal significance. Every human being must struggle to answer the questions, "Who do you think you are?", "Where do you thing you're going?" and "What do you think you're doing?" However, it is only in the person and work of Christ that these questions find acceptable answers. Jim makes that clear as he focuses the reader's attention on the gospel again and again. There is much useful and helpful truth packed into this small book."
Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., Voddie Baucham Ministries